I want to watch 90210
I want to see my cellphone's reaction if I dropped it 123456789 times
I wish I can read other people's minds
I want to feel what a psychopath feels, really
I want to kill people................ DOOM
I want to build an enormous new planet
I want to meet Vanessa Hudgens and stab her in the face. kidding
I want to know what it feels like to be a superstar HAHA
I want to go to New York, be a New York-er, without the Swine Flu
I want to pee pee pee
I want to meet Manohara, since she got home to Indonesia yesterday
I want to see these movies:
I want these exams to be over
I wish I have a Time Remote Control
I adore Jean Grey from X-Men
I want to play Call of Duty 5 and The Sims 3
I wish I can argue with Megawati
I wish I was an intelligent, smart girl
I want to open Kaskus
I want to install things
and
I am bored.
- Star Trek
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Drag Me To Hell
- Up
- Knowing (LATE)
- Coming Soon (LATE)
- ...........
I want these exams to be over
I wish I have a Time Remote Control
I adore Jean Grey from X-Men
I want to play Call of Duty 5 and The Sims 3
I wish I can argue with Megawati
I wish I was an intelligent, smart girl
I want to open Kaskus
I want to install things
I wish he was dead
I wish the other 'he' could get a life a little bit
I wish she can be a great backstabber in the future
I wish this Nyam-Nyam product can increase the amount of chocolate paste a little
I wish they're as miserable as I am
and
I am bored.