20090618

3:18 PM

first of all, I'm so bored. I am supposed to go to Senayan City to watch Drag Me to Hell with my friends today. but:
  1. I forgot to tell Mom
  2. I didn't bring any cardigans / shirts
  3. I brought my laptop to school
  4. .............sleepy
  5. actually I can go to Sency with my sister. but she didn't want to watch Drag Me to Hell, she wants another Star Trek. geez what a waste of money. so I decided to go home.....
second, I want to talk about problem 3. because I brought my laptop, it is getting dirty. I accidentally touched the whiteboard eraser and touched my cute sparkly mac. yea you know what its doing to my dearly beloved mac. so I rub it with tissues + PERFUME! (yea, I know. I'm hell stupid) my friend said that it works, so the hell with side effects, I want my mac to be sparkly clean like before. and...... wanna know the effects? the perfume rubs the color of the shell off. it's not sparkly white anymore. I'm sorry laptop :'(

third, I miss him. I've been missing everyone lately. I almost forgot that I won't be in the same class with my classmates anymore. I hope our 'get together farewell' would be super special :D

fourth, I totally regretted what I did to my mac :(((((((((((((((((( pretend that you're my mac, and your skin is ruined by me. what's your reaction? I'd say 'mad', 'angry', and 'pissed off' AHHHH what can I do for you to accept my apologies, mac? pardon my craziness :P

done.